Quality statement for our food supplements
As SANTINOV are aware of the lack of requirements that sometimes exists in the world of food supplements, their Laboratories have implemented a “Quality Statement”.
- Offer food supplements that have been developed, manufactured and checked in France.
- Develop products that comply with European requirements (EU directive 2008/100/EC) and with the appropriate authorities.
- Backed by a logistical strategy that’s motived by a constant desire for improvement. This continuous drive to improve includes all teams (administration, logistics, commercial and management) for one sole purpose: customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the relevant labelling and health claims regulations (EFSA – EU regulation 432/12 on permitted claims).
- Make the product entirely traceable, from its manufacture to its delivery.
- Design safe, natural, innovative products that are free from health hazards.
- Develop high-quality pharmaceutical products that are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Market food supplements that contain ingredients that are non-genetically-modified and non-irradiated.
- Respect purity criteria in relation to heavy metals (iron, lead, mercury, etc.) and other pollutants (pesticides, dioxins, PCB, etc.)
Food supplements should be taken as part of a varied and balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and kept out of reach of children. Those who are under medical supervision, pregnant or breastfeeding should ask their doctor’s advice before taking a food supplement. Users are advised to keep to the recommended daily dosage. Stay physically active for your health and wellbeing. www.mangerbouger.fr