Head office: 54 Route de Brignais – 69630 CHAPONOST – Tel: 04 81 65 35 30
implified joint-stock company with a capital of €174,600 – SIRET N° 500-597-786 00036 –trade sector code 4638B – RCS LYON – VAT N° FR85500597786
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX – Tel: 0 820 320 363
Protection of personal data policy
The SANTINOV Laboratories take your personal privacy very seriously. This policy aims to regulate how your Data is used by the Company in compliance with the personal data protection regulations.
Any data that is collected through our website, purchase orders, subscriptions or during telephone calls are exclusively intended for product delivery purposes and to ensure the aftercare related to this service to offer you the necessary advice.
Data can also be used as part of information campaigns on the quality of our products, their availability or any new developments related to them.
Every precaution has been taken to store information in a secure environment. This information will never be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes or sold or exchanged. Regarding your password, its security does depend on the choice of password used.
You are reminded that a strong password should be long enough, include three different characters (letter, number, special symbols) and should not relate personally to the password holder.
1. What personal data do we process?
We only collect and use personal data that is necessary in carrying out our activity and to offer you high-quality personalised services.
We may collect different types of personal data from you, including:
- information relating to your identity and contact details (name, surname, address and email, telephone number, gender, prescribing doctor name, type of surgery);
- identification and authentication data, especially for online purchases on our website (technical logs, digital traces, information relating to security and use of your device, IP address);
- financial and banking details and transactional information (bank details, card number, data relating to your transaction, including information on transfers);
- data related to the use of subscribed products and services in connection with banking, financial and transactional data;
- data relating to interactions with us: in our agency (contact reports), on our website, on our pages, on social networks, during interviews and telephone or video conversations, and emails);
Data that we use may either be directly collected from you or gathered from the following sources, with an aim to verify or enhance our databases:
- third parties such as organisations relating to business information and fraud protection in accordance with personal data protection regulations.
- Websites/social networking pages containing information that you’ve made public and databases made public by third parties.
2. Special cases for data collection, especially indirectly
The SANTINOV Laboratories may collect information about you even if you are not one of their customers.
The non-exhaustive list below includes examples of personal data that is collect by the Laboratories:
- prospects, guarantors, agents and health professionals likely to be interested in our products;
- legal representatives, corporate officers and authorised persons of a SANTINOV Laboratories legal entity;
- beneficial owners and shareholders of a SANTINOV Laboratories legal entity;
command generators or beneficiaries of transactions made in connection with a SANTINOV Laboratories client;
3. Why do we use personal data and how is it processed?
A. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We use your personal data to fulfil various legal and regulatory obligations, including:
- fighting against tax fraud, compliance with tax auditing and reporting requirements;
- responding to official requests from duly authorised public or judicial authorities.
B. To carry out a contract with you or provide you with pre-contractual information
We use your personal data to conclude and carry out our contracts so that we can:
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- assist you with transaction requests;
- assist you in the context of customer relationship management including:
- advising you and responding to your questions;
- payment security services that you use.
C. In pursuit of our legitimate interests
We use your personal data to implement and develop our products or services, improve our risk management and defend our interests in court, including for the following purposes:
- proof of transactions or operations;
- computer management including infrastructure management (e.g. sharing platforms) and business continuity including the safety of people;
- fraud prevention and abuse (securities measures, monitoring unusual transactions);
4. What are the types of entities to which your personal data may be disclosed?
In order to fulfil the above purposes, w only disclose your personal data to:
- financial or legal authorities or state agencies, public bodies upon request and within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations;
- certain regulated professions such as: lawyers, notaries, auditors.
5. How long do we store your personal data for?
We will store your personal data for as long as is necessary to comply with legal provisions and applicable regulations, or for another period of time in view of operational constraints, effective management of customer relations, and in response to legal or regulatory requests.
In regard to customers, most of the information is kept for a minimum of five years in accordance with regulatory requirements.
6. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have different rights, including:
- Right of access: you may obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of said personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you think that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, that personal data may need to be modified accordingly.
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- Right of processing limitation: you may request the limitation of processing of your personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You reserve the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for commercial prospection reasons, including profiling related to this.
- Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you have the right to have any personal data that you provided returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
- Right to set guidelines for the retention, deletion or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent for your personal data to be processed, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above in the following ways: by post addressed to our Data Protection Officer at SANTINOV Laboratories – Data Protection Officer, 54 route de Brignais 69630 Chaponost, by email to email@example.com or on through our website.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable supervisory body such as the CNIL (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) in France.
7. How can you review changes to this personal data information sheet?
In a world where technology is constantly changing, we regularly update this information sheet.
You are welcome to read the latest version of this document on our website.
8. How can we be contacted?
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data covered by this document, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by post sent to SANTINOV Laboratories – Data Protection Officer, 54 route de Brignais 69630 Chaponost, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website, on the “contact” page.